Whether adding Cupping to your practice or adding more cups to your set. The Ultimate 36 Cupping Set offers our best selling cups all in one package.
- 20 Polycarbonate Pump Gun Sets- Polycarbonate Cups are made of super strong Polycarbonate Plastic which is designed to hold up to rough and tough conditions. One of the only cupping sets on the market where the valves can be removed for proper disinfecting. Bulletproof vest and Airplane Glass both have Polycarbonate in them which gives you an idea of how strong and durable polycarbonate is.
- Supreme 8 Deep Pro 6065 - Our Most Popular Silicone Cupping Set for Professionals. Harder Silicone than most other cups of this style which allows the therapist a deeper suction. However, the Harder Silicone Cups do require more hand strength for manipulation but the deep suction is almost unmatched in Silicone Cups. Great for Static Cupping and Super Slow Dynamic Cupping.
- GRIP 8 Deep Pro 6570- Anti-Slip Grip for better Hand Control. These cups are harder silicone for Professionals. Rounded Smooth Edge for Super Smooth and Comfortable Glide, but these harder silicone cups require more hand manipulation, but can provide a deeper suction that other cups with similar design. Can be used for Light Static, but Excellent for Dynamic Cupping.
- YOUR CUPPING KIT INCLUDES: Plastic Suction Cupping Cups- 20 Polycarbonate Super Strong and Durable cups with Silicone Tops for Strong Suction Hold, Easy Release and hold up to cups falling on the floor + Pump Gun + Extension tube + 8 Supreme Deep Pro 6065 Silicone Cups+ 8 GRIP Pro 6570 Silicone Cups+ Blue Zippered Bag,+Basic Cupping Instructions written by Professional Cupping Instructor. Designed especially for high volume Health Professionals, and also Home Self Care Users. We stand behind our product 100%.
Recommended By Therapists for:
- Rehabilitation and Restorative Treatments for - Muscle Spasms, Trigger Points, Myofascial and Superficial Facial Tissue Compression Issues and Adhesions, Generalized Inflammation, Lymphatic Stagnation, Scars, Joint and Arthritic Pain and Restrictions, Decreased Range Of Motion
- Spa Treatments for - Cellulite, Gluteal Area Adhesions, Toning and Sculpting, Abdominal Bloat, Stretch Marks and Facial Adhesions
- Static - Place Cup on Skin with Suction and leave in place
- Dynamic- Apply Lubrication and Glide Cups Over Skin -Massage Cupping
- Flash - Quick Suction and Release Repeatedly
The Cupping Warehouse 20 Cup Chinese Polycarbonate Professional suction cups with Pump Gun , Extension tube and silicone top, Supreme 8 Deep Pro 6065 and GRIP PRO 6570 8 Silicone Cups are re-usable suction cups for Chinese Medicine, Modern Massage Cupping and Myofascial Decompression.
Polycarbonate is a strong plastic that doesn't break to common drops on the floor. The Silicone Top provides good suction hold and easy release and helps to prevent the most common dropped cup breakage issue and that is the silicone does not break when hits the floor. Longer Lasting and Very Durable.
Cupping Therapy is used to decompress and release adhesions, scar tissue, relax muscles in spasm, decrease trigger point pain, decrease tissue changes and inflammation following trauma; unblocking Qi, improving circulatory deficiencies resulting in stimulating fibroblasts which increases collagen. Collagen is found mostly in fibrous tissues such as tendons, ligaments, muscles, and skin which is why the Cupping Warehouse 20 Cup Chinese Professional Style Cupping Therapy cups are highly recommended by healthcare professionals for soft tissue injuries, sprains, strains, spasms, face lifting, tightening, plumping and to help with surgical scars, burn scars and other injury scars.
Used By Professionals and Home Users for Cupping Therapy. (Chinese Medicine Doctors, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, Respiratory Therapists, Estheticians, Aestheticians and other licensed medical providers.)
Do not leave on for longer than 1-3 minutes unless advanced training. Do not glide over arteries. Not recommended for individuals on blood thinners or anyone who bruises easily. Not Recommended for Pregnant Women. Should not be used on open wounds or skin blemishes. Check with your Physician prior to using if medical conditions. If you have a condition you are not sure if cupping is appropriate for or have any doubt, check with your physician first. Check with Pediatrician prior to using on children.
Pain Relief , Energy Blockages, Lymphatic Stagnation, Muscle Spasms, Trigger Points, Toning and Sculpting, Myofascial and Facial Adhesions and Tissue Compressions.
Squeeze and apply the cups to a problem area and allow to stay in place for up to 1-3 minutes (avoiding arteries), or Apply Lubrication applying cup then moving the cup while it has suction.
Cleaning and Disinfecting - High Level Disinfection Required. (Bacteria, Mold, Spores, Virus and Trace Amounts of Blood). You can clean your cups with warm soapy water, but to disinfect your cups, Hydrogen Peroxide at 7.5 % Dilution for 30 minute soaking is recommended after cleaning. Household bleach does not provide high level disinfection. (Wear gloves to avoid contact with the hydrogen peroxide) Hydrogen Peroxide is cleared by the CDC as High Level Disinfectant and has shown to be safe for cupping products.
Do not leave on for longer than 1-3 minutes without further instruction by a cupping professional and remove sooner if needed. Do not glide over arteries. Not recommended for individuals on blood thinners or anyone who bruises easily. Not Recommended for Pregnant Women. Should not be used on open wounds or skin blemishes. Check with your Physician prior to using. If you have a condition you are not sure if cupping is appropriate for or have any doubt, check with your physician first. Check with Pediatrician prior to using on children.