Our Best Silicone Cups Combined in one Cupping Kit for Advanced Experienced Therapists!
Sturdy Supreme 4 Deep Pro 6065 Cups designed with Superior Proprietary Harder Silicone with a thick wall for stronger deeper suction . Harder Silicone requires more hand manipulation but can deliver unparalleled deep suction which is why these cups are preferred by Professionals performing Advanced Treatments bundled together with the All New Anti- Slip GRIP 5 Deep Pro 6570 Harder Cups with Grips for better Hand Control, Thick Edge for Smooth Glide.
Know your Cups! If you are a Beginner or Self Care, you may prefer our Supreme and GRIP Intermediate PRO 5560 Cups which are softer and easier to squeeze meanwhile still offering a great suction for Self Care. We want you to have a choice.
Recommended By Therapists for:
- Rehabilitation and Restorative Treatments for - Muscle Spasms, Trigger Points, Myofascial and Superficial Facial Tissue Compression Issues and Adhesions, Generalized Inflammation, Lymphatic Stagnation, Scars, Joint and Arthritic Pain and Restrictions, Decreased Range Of Motion
- Spa Treatments for - Cellulite, Gluteal Area Adhesions, Toning and Sculpting, Abdominal Bloat, Stretch Marks and Facial Adhesions
- Static - Place Cup on Skin with Suction and leave in place
- Dynamic- Apply Lubrication and Glide Cups Over Skin -Massage Cupping
- Flash - Quick Suction and Release Repeatedly
YOUR CUPPING KIT INCLUDES:
- Supreme DEEP PRO 6065- X-Large (3.9”)
- Large (3”)
- Supreme DEEP PRO 6065-Medium (2.4”)
- Supreme DEEP PRO 6065-Small (1.8”)
- GRIP Classic PRO 6870 Face Cup
- GRIP Classic PRO 6870 Eye/lip Cup
- GRIP Classic PRO 6870 X-Small Body
- GRIP Classic PRO 6870 Small Body
- GRIP Classic PRO 6870 Large Body Cup
- Basic Cupping Instructions Written by Professional Cupping Instructor
- Soft Zipper Travel Bag
- SUPERIOR CUPS: Supplying Healthcare Providers for years. Supreme Deep Pro 6065 Cups with High Grade Silicone with Ultra Clear Visibility. Engineered Thick Wall with our proprietary 6065 Softness for one of the strongest silicon suctions.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: GRIP PRO 6570 Cups with High Food Grade Silicone. Engineered thinner walls with our proprietary 6570 Softness for strong suction without requiring strong finger strength. All New Anti Slip Grip for better control.
- Purer, Clearer Greater visibility of Tissue. NO Byproducts (BPA, Phthalates, Plastics) Strong & Durable. Advanced Cups for the Experienced Therapists. KNOW YOUR CUPS!
HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS: Always Clear, Never Colored for high visibility of tissue. NO Byproducts (BPA, Phthalates, Latex, PVC, Plastics). Deep PRO 6065 is the Advanced set in the Supreme Line Designed for extended use by Experienced Therapists.
TRUSTED International brand with cups used in Hospitals, Cancer Centers, Clinics, Schools, Spas, Sports Teams, Homes and More.
Do not leave on for longer than 1-3 minutes unless advanced training. Do not glide over arteries. Not recommended for individuals on blood thinners or anyone who bruises easily. Not Recommended for Pregnant Women. Should not be used on open wounds or skin blemishes. Check with your Physician prior to using if medical conditions. If you have a condition you are not sure if cupping is appropriate for or have any doubt, check with your physician first. Check with Pediatrician prior to using on children.
Pain Relief , Energy Blockages, Lymphatic Stagnation, Muscle Spasms, Trigger Points, Toning and Sculpting, Myofascial and Facial Adhesions and Tissue Compressions.
Squeeze and apply the cups to a problem area and allow to stay in place for up to 1-3 minutes (avoiding arteries), or Apply Lubrication applying cup then moving the cup while it has suction.
Cleaning and Disinfecting - High Level Disinfection Required. (Bacteria, Mold, Spores, Virus and Trace Amounts of Blood). You can clean your cups with warm soapy water, but to disinfect your cups, Hydrogen Peroxide at 7.5 % Dilution for 30 minute soaking is recommended after cleaning. Household bleach does not provide high level disinfection. (Wear gloves to avoid contact with the hydrogen peroxide) Hydrogen Peroxide is cleared by the CDC as High Level Disinfectant and has shown to be safe for cupping products.
Do not leave on for longer than 1-3 minutes without further instruction by a cupping professional and remove sooner if needed. Do not glide over arteries. Not recommended for individuals on blood thinners or anyone who bruises easily. Not Recommended for Pregnant Women. Should not be used on open wounds or skin blemishes. Check with your Physician prior to using. If you have a condition you are not sure if cupping is appropriate for or have any doubt, check with your physician first. Check with Pediatrician prior to using on children.