- ADD THE CUPS YOU NEED FOR YOUR SET THIS CUPPING KIT INCLUDES: Supreme Deep Pro 6065 Suction Cups- 2 Medium (2.4") accordion style designed face and body cups with basic written instructions by a Professional Cupping Instructor. Ultra Clear Cups for greater visibility of the tissue. Cups are made with High Grade Platinum Cured Silcon without the Chemical Irritants and Byproducts (BPA, Phthalates, Plastics) Easy to Clean/Sanitize, Strong & Durable designed to last.
Recommended By Therapists for:
- Rehabilitation and Restorative Treatments for - Muscle Spasms, Trigger Points, Myofascial and Superficial Facial Tissue Compression Issues and Adhesions, Generalized Inflammation, Lymphatic Stagnation, Scars, Joint and Arthritic Pain and Restrictions, Decreased Range Of Motion
- Spa Treatments for - Cellulite, Gluteal Area Adhesions, Toning and Sculpting, Abdominal Bloat, Stretch Marks and Facial Adhesions
- Static - Place Cup on Skin with Suction and leave in place
- Dynamic- Apply Lubrication and Glide Cups Over Skin -Massage Cupping
- Flash - Quick Suction and Release Repeatedly
STURDY SILICONE CUPS: Recommended for Experienced Cupping Professionals due to the hardness of the Cup. Can provide one of the strongest suctions of silicone cups on the market, but requires more hand manipulation due to the hardness of silicone. Designed with Superior Proprietary engineered 6065 silicone softness / hardness with a thick wall for stronger deeper suction . Thicker wall requires more hand manipulation but can deliver unparalleled deep suction. Great for Slow Deep Tissue Work. Preferred by Advanced Therapists. Know your Cups! The Supreme Line has 6065 Harder Cup for Deep Suction and the 5560 Softer Cup for Beginners or Self Care. .
YOUR CUPPING SET INCLUDES: SUPREME DEEP PRO 6065- 2 Medium (1.5”) cups made with high grade platinum cured ultra clear silicone. Written Basic Cupping Instructions written by Professional Cupping Instructor. Cups manufactured with High Grade Clear Silicone with Ultra Clear View for enhanced tissue visibility.
HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS: Always Clear, Never Colored for high visibility of tissue. NO Byproducts (BPA, Phthalates, Latex, PVC, Plastics). Deep PRO 6065 is the Advanced set in the Supreme Line Designed for extended use by Experienced Therapists.
TRUSTED International brand with cups used in Hospitals, Cancer Centers, Clinics, Schools, Spas, Sports Teams, Homes and More.
Cupping Warehouse Supreme Line of Cups have varying softness levels. This is the Deep PRO 6065 Cups, the "Original Cupping Warehouse Silicone cups" designed for Professionals and Self Care Users when the ability to provide deep suction is required.
Our Deep PRO 6065 Cups provide one of the strongest suctions available in silicone cups, but to accomplish this, the cups have a thick wall and harder proprietary 6065 softness requiring more hand strength for maneuvering but creates an Unparalleled Deep suction. Preferred by Advanced Experienced Therapists performing Deep Massage Cupping, Sports, Rehabilitative, Physical Therapy, and Physiotherapy Cupping. Other Silicone Cup Manufacturers have similar appearances, but what users care about is the quality of the cup. Every user has different preferences which is why we have the Harder Deep Pro 6065 and the Softer Intermediate Pro 5560. Know Your Cups!
Do not leave on for longer than 1-3 minutes unless advanced training. Do not glide over arteries. Not recommended for individuals on blood thinners or anyone who bruises easily. Not Recommended for Pregnant Women. Should not be used on open wounds or skin blemishes. Check with your Physician prior to using if medical conditions. If you have a condition you are not sure if cupping is appropriate for or have any doubt, check with your physician first. Check with Pediatrician prior to using on children.
Pain Relief , Energy Blockages, Lymphatic Stagnation, Muscle Spasms, Trigger Points, Toning and Sculpting, Myofascial and Facial Adhesions and Tissue Compressions.
Squeeze and apply the cups to a problem area and allow to stay in place for up to 1-3 minutes (avoiding arteries), or Apply Lubrication applying cup then moving the cup while it has suction.
Cleaning and Disinfecting - High Level Disinfection Required. (Bacteria, Mold, Spores, Virus and Trace Amounts of Blood). You can clean your cups with warm soapy water, but to disinfect your cups, Hydrogen Peroxide at 7.5 % Dilution for 30 minute soaking is recommended after cleaning. Household bleach does not provide high level disinfection. (Wear gloves to avoid contact with the hydrogen peroxide) Hydrogen Peroxide is cleared by the CDC as High Level Disinfectant and has shown to be safe for cupping products.
Do not leave on for longer than 1-3 minutes without further instruction by a cupping professional and remove sooner if needed. Do not glide over arteries. Not recommended for individuals on blood thinners or anyone who bruises easily. Not Recommended for Pregnant Women. Should not be used on open wounds or skin blemishes. Check with your Physician prior to using. If you have a condition you are not sure if cupping is appropriate for or have any doubt, check with your physician first. Check with Pediatrician prior to using on children.