ADVANCED CUPPING CUPS- HARDER/STURDIER/DEEP SUCTION * Require more hand strength. Not Recommended for Beginners or Self Care.
Preferred By Therapists who Perform Advanced Cupping Therapy Treatments:
- Rehabilitation and Restorative Treatments for - Muscle Spasms, Trigger Points, Myofascial and Superficial Facial Tissue Compression Issues and Adhesions, Generalized Inflammation, Lymphatic Stagnation, Scars, Joint and Arthritic Pain and Restrictions, Decreased Range Of Motion
- Spa Treatments for - Cellulite, Gluteal Area Adhesions, Toning and Sculpting, Abdominal Bloat, Stretch Marks and Facial Adhesions
- Static - Place Suction Cup on Skin with Suction and leave in place
- Dynamic- Apply Lubrication and Glide Vacuum Cups Over Skin -Massage Cupping
- Flash - Quick Suction and Release Repeatedly
STURDY SILICONE CUPS: Recommended for Experienced Cupping Professionals due to the hardness of the Cup. Can provide one of the strongest suctions of silicone cups on the market, but requires more hand manipulation due to the hardness of silicone. Designed with Superior Proprietary engineered 6065 silicone softness / hardness with a thick wall for stronger deeper suction . Thicker wall requires more hand manipulation but can deliver unparalleled deep suction. Great for Slow Deep Tissue Work. Preferred by Advanced Therapists. Know your Cups! The Supreme Line has 6065 Harder Cup for Deep Suction and the 5560 Softer Cup for Beginners or Self Care. .
YOUR CUPPING KIT INCLUDES: SUPREME DEEP PRO 6065-2 X-Large (2.75”), 6 Large (2”), 6 Medium (1.5”) 2 Small (1.25”) cups with Written Basic Cupping Instructions written by Professional Cupping Instructor. Cups manufactured with High Grade Clear Silicone with Ultra Clear View for enhanced tissue visibility.
HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS: Always Clear, Never Colored for high visibility of tissue. NO Byproducts (BPA, Phthalates, Latex, PVC, Plastics). Deep PRO 6065 is the Advanced set in the Supreme Line Designed for extended use by Experienced Therapists.
TRUSTED International brand with cups used in Hospitals, Cancer Centers, Clinics, Schools, Spas, Sports Teams, Homes and More.
Legal Disclaimer-Do not leave on for longer than 1-3 minutes without further instruction by a cupping professional and remove sooner if needed. Do not glide over arteries. Not recommended for individuals on blood thinners or anyone who bruises easily. Not Recommended for Pregnant Women. Should not be used on open wounds or skin blemishes. Check with your Physician prior to using. If you have a condition you are not sure if cupping is appropriate for or have any doubt, check with your physician first. Check with Pediatrician prior to using on children.
Does this set come with the carrying case? It's shown in the picture but not mentioned in the description. The 8 piece set states the case comes with the cups.
Wonderful for thighs and back!