UPC: 743724241884 SIZE NAME: DEEP COMBO 4 (1s,1m,1l,1xl)
Cupping Warehouse Supreme DEEP PRO 6065 4 Cup (4 Sizes) Professional and Home Use Chinese Silicone Anti Cellulite Massage Cupping Therapy Sets Suction Cups for Joint Pain, Muscles, Fascia, Back, Cellulite and Lymph
- Highly recommended by Therapists who Report: Sturdy Harder Cups for Slow Deep Work, Preferred by Experienced Therapists great quality, great product, easy to clean, great suction, great results. Beginners or Self Care Typically Prefer the Supreme Intermediate PRO 5560.
- STURDY SILICONE CUPS: One of the strongest vacuum silicone cups on the market! Designed with Superior Proprietary engineered 6065 silicone softness / hardness with a thick wall for stronger deeper suction . Thicker wall requires more hand manipulation but can deliver unparalleled deep suction. Great for Slow Deep Tissue Work. Preferred by Advanced Therapists. Know your Cups! The Supreme Line has 6065 Harder Cup for Deep Suction and the 5560 Softer Cup for Medium Suction. This is the 6065.
- YOUR CUPPING SET INCLUDES: SUPREME DEEP PRO 6065-1 X-Large (2.75”), 1 Large (2”), 1 Medium (1.5”) 1 Small (1.25”) cups with Written Basic Cupping Instructions written by Professional Cupping Instructor. Cups manufactured with High Grade Medical grade Clear Silicone for the Ultra Clear View for enhanced tissue visibility.
- HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS: Always Clear, Never Colored for high visibility of tissue. NO Byproducts (BPA, Phthalates, Latex, PVC, Plastics). Deep PRO 6065 is the Advanced set in the Supreme Line Designed for extended use by Experienced Therapists.
- TRUSTED international brand providing cups for professionals, spas, athletes, schools and more since 2013. Quality cups at an affordable price. No risks! Lifetime replacement guarantee! We proudly stand behind our products. USES: Cupping Therapy Treatment with vacuum or suction cupping cups can be used for decompression and release tissue including cellulite, fascial adhesions, scar tissue, deep tissue, muscle spasms, back pain relief, trigger point and joint pain.
Cupping Warehouse Supreme Line of Cups have varying softness levels. This is the Deep PRO 6065 Cups, the “Original Cupping Warehouse Silicone cups” designed for Professionals and Self Care Users when the ability to provide deep suction is required.
Our Deep PRO 6065 Cups provide one of the strongest suctions available in silicone cups, but to accomplish this, the cups have a thick wall and harder proprietary 6065 softness requiring more hand strength for maneuvering but creates an Unparalleled Deep suction. Preferred by Advanced Experienced Therapists performing Deep Massage Cupping, Sports, Rehabilitative, Physical Therapy, and Physiotherapy Cupping. Other Silicone Cup Manufacturers have similar appearances, but what users care about is the quality of the cup. Every user has different preferences. Know Your Cups!
What style is right for you? Supreme Line of Cups
*Supreme Deep Pro 6065 – Strong Suction, Sturdy Cup requires more Hand Manipulation. (Preferred by Advanced Experienced Therapists) This is the 6065.
*Supreme Intermediate Pro 5560 – Medium Suction, Softer Cup requires less hand manipulation and easy to maneuver. (Use by Therapists and Preferred by Self Care Users)
Cups are squeezed and applied to skin creating a vacuum or suction. Decompression occurs as the tissue is sucked into the cup. Cupping Therapy is used to decompress and release adhesions, scar tissue, relax muscles in spasm, decrease trigger point pain, decrease tissue changes and inflammation following trauma; unblocking Qi, improving circulatory deficiencies resulting in stimulating fibroblasts which increases collagen. Collagen is found mostly in fibrous tissues such as tendons, ligaments, muscles, and skin which is why Our Supreme Cups are highly preferred for soft tissue injuries, sprains, strains, spasms, tightening, surgical, burn and other scars. Arthritis, Tendonitis, IT Band, Tennis and Golfers Elbow, Slight Edema, Carpal Tunnel, Fibromyalgia, and more!
The Cupping Warehouse SUPREME PRO 6065 Professional and Home Users suction cups are re-usable accordion shaped suction cups for Chinese Medicine, Modern Massage Cupping and Myofascial Decompression.
- CUPPING CUPS THE PROFESSIONALS USE. Cupping Warehouse TM has been supplying healthcare providers for years for clinic/spa use and Patient’s Home Use. Our Vacuum Cups are engineered with a PRO 6065 measure of softness/harness for one of the strongest suctions of silicone cupping therapy sets on the market. Our vacuum cups PRO 65 prevents collapsing of the cup during static cupping and dynamic massage cupping. KNOW YOUR CUPS!
- YOUR CUPPING SET INCLUDES: SUPREME PRO 65- 1 X-Large (3.9”), 1 Large (3”), 1 Medium (2.4”) and 1 Small (1.8”) accordion style designed face and body cups with basic written instructions by a Professional Cupping Instructor Ultra Clear Cups for greater visibility of the tissue. Cups are made with High Grade Silcon without the Chemical Irritants and Byproducts (BPA, Phthalates, Plastics) Easy to Clean/Sanitize, Strong & Durable designed to last.
- WHAT IS CUPPING? Cupping Therapy creates a vacuum or suction within the cup which can then be used to decompress and release tissue including fascial adhesions, scar tissue, relax smooth muscles in spasm, decrease trigger point pain, decrease cellulite, improve circulation aiding in anti inflammation, myofascial release and myofascial decompression, lymphatic drainage aiding in cellular detox, skin firming, toning, lifting and so much more!
- Easy to Transport – Portable**Virtually Unbreakable**
- Suction Amount controlled by the amount of Squeeze
- We specifically chose the clear supreme suction cups to market as they are our favorite due to the great visibility. You can see the color of the tissue through the cup to assist you with your determination of the amount of stagnation in the tissues.
- NO NEED FOR LONG DEEP TISSUE MASSAGES THAT CAUSE SORENESS! Foam Roller and Back Massagers Compress rather than decompress tissues. You deserve better! Professionals and Everyday People are switching to this 3000 year old treatment to improve athletic performance, speed up athletic recovery, rehab injuries, reshape after weightless, reduce pain from Arthritis, Muscle Spasm, TMJ and more.
- CUPPING WAREHOUSE TM: TRUSTED INTERNATIONAL CUPPING THERAPY SETS are the chosen brand by Cupping Instructors, Athletic Trainers, Professional and College Sports Teams, Amateur Athletes, Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists, Chinese Medicine, Chiropractors, Estheticians and Home Users.
Use in shower for best results. Apply soap or body lotion on affected area. Squeeze cup for suction. Place on body part and begin gliding the cup over your skin. The Large Cup can be used to move chi or qi to open up energy pathways. It can also be used to help eliminate and reduce pain from muscle spasms and help move lymph from swelling and pooling.
Uses are not limited to: Cellulite Reduction.Reduce Wrinkles.Lymph Drainage. Cupping Vacuum. Cupping Medical. Cupping Therapy Sets, Cupping Kits, Massage Cupping Sets, Cupping Therapy Sets, Chinese Cupping Sets, Massage Cupping, Cups for Cupping, Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tendonitis, Sprains, Strains, IT Band, Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, Face Lifting and Plumping, Muscle Spasms, Myofascial Decompression, Adhesions, Scars, Fascia, Scant Edema, Trigger Points, Bursitis, TMJ, Carpal Tunnel, Fibromyalgia, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Stress, Tension,
Do not leave cup on for longer than 1-5 minutes without further instruction by a cupping professional and remove sooner if needed. Do not occlude or glide over arteries. Not recommended for individuals on blood thinners, bleeding disorders,bruises easily or history of Deep Vein Thrombosis or Blood Clots. Self Cupping is not recommended for anyone that currently has any body part that is desensitized or with decreased sensation. Not Recommended if Pregnant. Should not be used on open wounds or skin blemishes. Check with your Physician prior to using. If you have a condition you are not sure if cupping is appropriate for or have any doubt, check with your physician first. Keep out of reach of children and check with Pediatrician prior to using on children. It is strongly encouraged to learn about cupping prior to performing cupping. Not recommended for anyone with active cancer. Anyone that has had chemo for previous cancer should receive cupping treatments from professional cupping healthcare provider trained in cancer cupping. All advanced cupping treatments should be performed by Healthcare Trained Cupping Professionals. Our cups are not designed to be used for fire cupping or for bloodletting. Cups may leave discoloration marks where the cups were placed on the body. Depending on your body’s ability to flush and filter, the marks be be present for a few minutes up to a few weeks.
Pain Relief , Energy Blockage, Lymphatic Stagnation, Muscle & Fascia Tightness and Spasms, Wrinkles, Arthritic Inflammation, Shoulder, Knee, Elbow, Ankle, Wrist, Foot, Lower Neck, Back, Leg, Scars
Squeeze and apply the cups to a problem area and allow to stay in place for up to 1-5 minutes (avoiding arteries), or Use in shower or with natural soap or oil by squeezing and applying cup then moving the cup while it has suction.
Cleaning and Disinfecting – High Level Disinfection Required. (Bacteria, Mold, Spores, Virus and Trace Amounts of Blood). You can clean your cups with warm soapy water, but to disinfect your cups, Hydrogen Peroxide at 7.5 % Dilution for 30 minute soaking is recommended after cleaning. Household bleach does not provide high level disinfection. (Wear gloves to avoid contact with the hydrogen peroxide) Hydrogen Peroxide is cleared by the CDC as High Level Disinfectant and has shown to be safe for cupping products. Follow all safety recommendations on the Peroxide Product that you select to use for disinfecting your cups..
Do not leave cup on for longer than 1-5 minutes without further instruction by a cupping professional and remove sooner if needed. Do not occlude or glide over arteries. Not recommended for individuals on blood thinners, bleeding disorders,bruises easily or history of Deep Vein Thrombosis or Blood Clots. Self Cupping is not recommended for anyone that currently has any body part that is desensitized or with decreased sensation. Not Recommended if Pregnant. Should not be used on open wounds or skin blemishes. Check with your Physician prior to using. If you have a condition you are not sure if cupping is appropriate for or have any doubt, check with your physician first. Keep out of reach of children and check with Pediatrician prior to using on children. It is strongly encouraged to learn about cupping prior to performing cupping. Not recommended for anyone with active cancer. Anyone that has had chemo for previous cancer should receive cupping treatments from professional cupping healthcare provider trained in cancer cupping. All advanced cupping treatments should be performed by Healthcare Trained Cupping Professionals. Our cups are not designed to be used for fire cupping or for bloodletting.