- **New ** Softer Cups providing Intermediate (Moderate) Suction for Static and Dynamic Cupping for when you need good suction, but not necessarily super strong deep suction!
- Softer Cups, Softer Suction = Easier on the Hands
- EASY HAND COMPRESSION!
- EASY COMPRESSION!
- EASY GLIDE!
Our Supreme Cupping Series has 2 softnesses to choose from. The Deep PRO 6065 Cups and the Intermediate PRO 5560 Cups. Unlike the Deep 6065 which provides one of the strongest suctions of a silicone cup on the market, the Intermediate PRO 5560 is a softer cup for when Intermediate (Moderate) Suction is needed and deep suction just simply isn’t required.
The Supreme Intermediate 5560 cups are easy to handle, easier on the hands and provide Intermediate Suction for Static and Dynamic Cupping.
- Manufactured with Medical Platinum Cured Liquid Silicone (Super High Grade Silicone)
- Proprietary Durometer (Measure of Softness 5560 for Softer Easier Cup to work with without giving up the cups ability to suction or grab the tissue)
- Ultra Clear for Great Visibility of the Tissue
- No Compromises on Quality!
- Professional Health Care Providers
- Home Users
The Supreme Intermediate PRO 5560 Cups come in varying size and numbers of sets.
- Supreme IP 5560 2 Small
- Supreme IP 5560 2 Medium
- Supreme IP 5560 2 Large
- Supreme IP 5560 2 X-Large
- Supreme IP 5560 3 (s,m,l)
- Supreme IP 5560 4 (s,m,l,xl)
- Supreme IP 5560 6 (2s,2m,2l,2xl)
- Supreme IP 5560 8 (2s,2m,2l,2xl)
Choose Your Variation Set Near the Top of the Page.
The Cupping Warehouse TM Supreme Intermediate PRO 5560 Professional and Home User suction cups are re-usable accordion shaped suction cups have been reported as used for Chinese Medicine, Modern Massage Cupping, Myofascial Decompression, Lymph Drainage, Wrinkle Reducer, Skin Plumper, Skin Lifting, Anti-Aging, Pain Reliever for Muscle Spasm, Trigger Point, break up fascial adhesions.
The cups are squeezed and applied to the skin which creates a vacuum or suction. This is sometimes called suction cup therapy. Decompression occurs as the tissue is sucked into the cup. It is reported that this decompression helps to pull out toxins trapped in the tissue allowing for fresh blood and oxygen to return to the area. Cupping Therapy is used to decompress and release adhesions, scar tissue, relax muscles in spasm, decrease trigger point pain, decrease tissue changes and inflammation following trauma; unblocking Qi, improving circulatory deficiencies resulting in stimulating fibroblasts which increases collagen. Collagen is found mostly in fibrous tissues such as tendons, ligaments, muscles, and skin which is why the Cupping Warehouse Supreme Style Cupping Therapy cups are highly recommended by healthcare professionals for soft tissue injuries, sprains, strains, spasms, face lifting, tightening, plumping and to help with surgical scars, burn scars and other injury scars.
Used By Professionals and Home Users for Cupping Therapy. (Chinese Medicine Doctors, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, Respiratory Therapists, Estheticians, Aestheticians and other licensed medical providers.)<br><br> Cupping Warehouse Products also come with access to Online Video’s and Instructions for Home Users for Basic Cupping Techniques that can be performed by the home user in between Professional Therapeutic Sessions.
- CUPPING CUPS THE PROFESSIONALS USE. Cupping Warehouse TM has been supplying healthcare providers for years for clinic/spa use and Patient’s Home Use. Our Vacuum Cups are engineered with an Intermediate PRO 5560 Durometer (measure of softness/harness) static and dynamic cupping for when you need good suction, but not necessarily super strong deep suction. The Supreme Intermediate PRO 5560 Cups are softer for easier hand compression and an easy glide. Our vacuum cups Supreme Intermediate PRO 5560 prevents collapsing of the cup during static cupping and dynamic massage cupping. KNOW YOUR CUPS!
- YOUR SUPREME Intermediate PRO 5560 INCLUDES: Accordion style designed face and body cups with basic written instructions by a Professional Cupping Instructor and access to online video’s and tutorials. Ultra Clear Cups for greater visibility of the tissue. Cups are made with High Grade Silcon without the Chemical Irritants and Byproducts (BPA, Phthalates, Plastics) Easy to Clean/Sanitize, Strong & Durable designed to last.
- WHAT IS CUPPING? Cupping Therapy creates a vacuum or suction within the massage cups for cupping which can then be used to decompress and release tissue including fascial adhesions, scar tissue, relax smooth muscles in spasm, decrease trigger point pain, decrease cellulite cupping, improve circulation aiding in anti inflammation, myofascial release and myofascial decompression, lymphatic drainage aiding in cellular detox, skin firming, toning, lifting and so much more!
- NO NEED FOR LONG DEEP TISSUE MASSAGES THAT CAUSE SORENESS! Foam Roller and Back Massagers Compress rather than decompress tissues. You deserve better! Athletes, Weekend Warriors and Pain Patients are switching to this 3000 year old treatment with silicone cups for cupping to improve athletic performance, speed up athletic recovery, rehab injuries, reshape after weightless, reduce pain from Arthritis, Muscle Spasm, TMJ and more.
- CUPPING WAREHOUSE TM: TRUSTED INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL CUPPING SETS. OUR THERAPY CUPS are the chosen brand by Olympians, Athletic Trainers, Professional and College Sports Teams, Amateur Athletes, Massage Therapists, Physical Therapists, Chinese Medicine, Chiropractors, Athletic Trainers, Estheticians and Home Users.
Uses are not limited to: Cellulite Reduction.Reduce Wrinkles.Lymph Drainage. Cupping Vacuum. Cupping Medical. Cupping Therapy Sets, Cupping Kits, Massage Cupping Sets, Cupping Therapy Sets, Chinese Cupping Sets, Massage Cupping, Cups for Cupping, Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tendonitis, Sprains, Strains, IT Band, Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, Face Lifting and Plumping, Muscle Spasms, Myofascial Decompression, Adhesions, Scars, Fascia, Scant Edema, Trigger Points, Bursitis, TMJ, Carpal Tunnel, Fibromyalgia, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Stress, Tension,
Do not leave on for longer than 1-20 minutes and do not glide over arteries. Not recommended for individuals on blood thinners or anyone who bruises easily. Not Recommended for Pregnant Women. Should not be used on open wounds or skin blemishes. Check with your Physician prior to using. If you have a condition you are not sure if cupping is appropriate for or have any doubt, check with your physician first. Check with Pediatrician prior to using on children.
Pain Relief , Energy Blockage, Lymphatic Stagnation, Muscle Spasms, Wrinkles, Muscle Tightness, Shoulder Pain, Knee Pain, Elbow Pain, Neck and Shoulder Pain, Back Pain
Squeeze and apply the cups to a problem are and allow to stay in place for up to 1-20 minutes (avoiding arteries), or Use in shower or with natural soap or oil by squeezing and applying cup then moving the cup while it has suction.
Cleaning and Disinfecting – High Level Disinfection Required. (Bacteria, Mold, Spores, Virus and Trace Amounts of Blood). You can clean your cups with warm soapy water, but to disinfect your cups, Hydrogen Peroxide at 7.5 % Dilution for 30 minute soaking is recommended after cleaning. Household bleach does not provide high level disinfection. (Wear gloves to avoid contact with the hydrogen peroxide) Hydrogen Peroxide is cleared by the CDC as High Level Disinfectant and has shown to be safe for cupping products.
Do not leave on for longer than 1-20 minutes and do not glide over arteries. Not recommended for individuals on blood thinners or anyone who bruises easily. Not Recommended for Pregnant Women. Should not be used on open wounds or skin blemishes. Check with your Physician prior to using. If you have a condition you are not sure if cupping is appropriate for or have any doubt, check with your physician first. Check with Pediatrician prior to using on children. Cupping Instruction is strongly encouraged prior to performing cupping.