- CUPPING WAREHOUSE® CUPPING SET: TOP Trusted International Cupping Therapy Set Provider. This is not your typical Cupping Set. This set is a combination of Polycarbonate Cups and Silicone Cups . Polycarbonate Cups are made of super strong Polycarbonate Plastic which is designed to hold up to rough and tough conditions. Bulletproof vest and Airplane Glass both have Polycarbonate in them which gives you an idea of how strong and durable polycarbonate is. No more replacing broken cups! This Set also includes 8 Supreme Deep Pro 6065 Silicone Cups and 8 ALL NEW GRIP PRO 6570 Silicone Cups.
- YOUR CUPPING KIT INCLUDES: Plastic Suction Cupping Cups- 20 Polycarbonate Super Strong and Durable cups with Silicone Tops for Strong Suction Hold, Easy Release and hold up to cups falling on the floor + Pump Gun + Extension tube + 8 Supreme Deep Pro 6065 Silicone Cups+ 8 GRIP Pro 6570 Silicone Cups+ Blue Zippered Bag,+Basic Cupping Instructions written by Professional Cupping Instructor. Designed especially for high volume Health Professionals, and also Home Self Care Users. We stand behind our product 100%.
- TRUST THE CUP THE PROFESSIONALS USE: Professional Cupping Set: Strong, Durable, Made to Last and has great suction!Clear to see the tissue for cupping therapy.
- NO NEED FOR LONG DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE THAT WILL CAUSE SORENESS: A few minutes of cupping can most often create faster and better lasting results than a deep tissue massage. YOU DESERVE BETTER! Cupping aides in Cellulite Reduction, Reshaping after Weight loss, Increases Circulation, Increases Collagen, Pain Relief, Chinese Cupping, Massage, Trigger Point, Myofascial, Lymphatic, Muscle Spasm, Arthritis & Arthritis Pain Relief, TMJ, Modern Cupping.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Professionals trust us and you can too. Basic Instructions included
The Cupping Warehouse 20 Cup Chinese Polycarbonate Professional suction cups with Pump Gun , Extension tube and silicone top, Supreme 8 Deep Pro 6065 and GRIP PRO 6570 8 Silicone Cups are re-usable suction cups for Chinese Medicine, Modern Massage Cupping and Myofascial Decompression.
Polycarbonate is a strong plastic that can be boiled and doesn’t break to common drops on the floor. The Silicone Top provides good suction hold and easy release and helps to prevent the most common dropped cup breakage issue and that is the silicone does not break when hits the floor. Longer Lasting and Very Durable.
Cupping Therapy is used to decompress and release adhesions, scar tissue, relax muscles in spasm, decrease trigger point pain, decrease tissue changes and inflammation following trauma; unblocking Qi, improving circulatory deficiencies resulting in stimulating fibroblasts which increases collagen. Collagen is found mostly in fibrous tissues such as tendons, ligaments, muscles, and skin which is why the Cupping Warehouse 20 Cup Chinese Professional Style Cupping Therapy cups are highly recommended by healthcare professionals for soft tissue injuries, sprains, strains, spasms, face lifting, tightening, plumping and to help with surgical scars, burn scars and other injury scars.
Used By Professionals and Home Users for Cupping Therapy. (Chinese Medicine Doctors, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, Respiratory Therapists, Estheticians, Aestheticians and other licensed medical providers.)
- Cleaning and Disinfecting – High Level Disinfection Required. (Bacteria, Mold, Spores, Virus and Trace Amounts of Blood). You can clean your cups with warm soapy water, but to disinfect your cups, Hydrogen Peroxide at 7.5 % Dilution for 30 minute soaking is recommended after cleaning. Household bleach does not provide high level disinfection. (Wear gloves to avoid contact with the hydrogen peroxide) Hydrogen Peroxide is cleared by the CDC as High Level Disinfectant and has shown to be safe for cupping products.
- Do not leave on for longer than 3-5 minutes without further instruction by a cupping professional and remove sooner if needed. Do not glide over arteries. Not recommended for individuals on blood thinners or anyone who bruises easily. Not Recommended for Pregnant Women. Should not be used on open wounds or skin blemishes. Check with your Physician prior to using. If you have a condition you are not sure if cupping is appropriate for or have any doubt, check with your physician first. Check with Pediatrician prior to using on children.