– INTRODUCTION TO CUPPING –DAY 1
Cupping for the Client Whose Results Don't Last
- Approved Course By NCBTMB #1280 for 8 Hours CE (Approved Provider 1280)
- Live Hands On Training
Date: October 29,2022 (Saturday)
Time: 9:00 AM- 6:30PM
Location: Fort Yargo State Park , Winder, Georgia
(Conference Room in Welcome Center)
BY: MSSC Management & Operations, LLC
- Explain and apply the concepts of Cupping with thorough understanding of the History of Cupping., Physiological Effects, Indications, Contraindications, Potential Reactions, and Proper Techniques of Cupping.
- Describe the unique qualities of Decompression Cupping Treatments.
- Understand the principles of Decompression Cupping application.
- Utilize and demonstrate application skills in guided laboratory sessions
- Describe the various cupping techniques and their clinical applications
- Apply various cupping techniques to the approved areas of the body to produce positive changes and for treatment of the dysfunction.
Sponsored by Cupping Warehouse®
- Cups for Class are provided by Cupping Warehouse.
Cups will be available for purchase the day of class.