- SOFTER CUPS- Easier for Self Care but also used by Professionals. ANTI SLIP GRIP CUPS. Raised grips provide better hand control with our softer 5560 providing a great suction and glide. Wide rounded smooth edge makes gliding over tissue smoother! Know your cups! These cups are preferred by Therapists performing advanced Soft Tissue Remodeling using Dynamic or Gliding Cupping
- Your Cupping Set Includes: GRIP 5560 -2 Large Body Cups, 2 Small Body Cups,2 X Small Body Cups 1 Face Cup, 1 Eye/Lip Cups, Made with High food grade non-absorbent Silicone for enhanced tissue visibility. Instructions written by professional cupping instructor to go along with instruction from your therapist.
- To meet and exceed HIGH QUALITY SAFETY STANDARDS, Our GRIP Cups are Always Clear, Never Colored for high visibility of tissue. Non Colored, Non Filtered Visual of Tissue to Monitor Discoloration and Tissue Integrity. You and Your Clients deserve the Best! No Compromises. All New Anti-Slip Grip for better hand Control and the ALL NEW X-Small Body Cup! NO Byproducts (BPA, Phthalates, Latex, PVC, or Plastics.)
- Cupping Warehouse International Supplier of Professionals, their Clients and Self Care Home Users since 2013. Used By Professionals for Cupping Therapy in Spa's, Clinics, Schools and Homes. (Chinese Medicine Doctors, Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, Respiratory Therapists, Estheticians, Aestheticians and other licensed medical providers.) We proudly stand behind all of our products.
- Great for Working on Fascia, Cellulite, Muscle Spasm and Pain, Lymphatic Drainage, Joint Pain
Do not leave on for longer than 1-3 minutes unless advanced training. Do not glide over arteries. Not recommended for individuals on blood thinners or anyone who bruises easily. Not Recommended for Pregnant Women. Should not be used on open wounds or skin blemishes. Check with your Physician prior to using if medical conditions. If you have a condition you are not sure if cupping is appropriate for or have any doubt, check with your physician first. Check with Pediatrician prior to using on children.
Squeeze and apply the cups to a problem area and allow to stay in place for up to 1-3 minutes (avoiding arteries), or Apply Lubrication applying cup then moving the cup while it has suction.
Cleaning and Disinfecting - High Level Disinfection Required. (Bacteria, Mold, Spores, Virus and Trace Amounts of Blood). You can clean your cups with warm soapy water, but to disinfect your cups, Hydrogen Peroxide at 7.5 % Dilution for 30 minute soaking is recommended after cleaning. Household bleach does not provide high level disinfection. (Wear gloves to avoid contact with the hydrogen peroxide) Hydrogen Peroxide is cleared by the CDC as High Level Disinfectant and has shown to be safe for cupping products.
Do not leave on for longer than 1-3 minutes without further instruction by a cupping professional and remove sooner if needed. Do not glide over arteries. Not recommended for individuals on blood thinners or anyone who bruises easily. Not Recommended for Pregnant Women. Should not be used on open wounds or skin blemishes. Check with your Physician prior to using. If you have a condition you are not sure if cupping is appropriate for or have any doubt, check with your physician first. Check with Pediatrician prior to using on children.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My Physical Therapist was using Grip cups on my hip and it felt amazing. I ordered a set, however, the 1st time I ordered the Professional Blue Set like she uses, but they were a little too difficult for me to squeeze. I told her and she told me I should order these Intermediate Softer Cups that they are much easier to work on yourself with. I couldn't be any happier. I am having to use them less and less which is a great feeling, because now I know when my hip flares up, all I have to do is whip out my cups, glide all around, and it's gone. Next, I will try out the face cups that also came in this set.